Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Scrabble Tile Sugar Cookies

Monday, February 20, 2012

Scrabble Tile Sugar Cookies


I made these cookies for two reasons.

1. I wanted to thank my fabulous tax guy for getting our tax returns done quickly.

2. I wanted to test out my new toy. Can you guess? A KopyKake projector!

It really helped out with the lettering! Not perfect of course, but a whole lot better than it would have been without the projector. I happened to have a piece of scrapbook paper featuring scrabble tiles so that worked out very well for projecting.

I still can't believe that I own one of these babies. I mentioned it to my husband and he told me to get one. Crazy guy. I'm the frugal one in the family. He's...um...not frugal. He said that he loves his toys and wanted me to get a toy. Woo hoo!


I used this tutorial to create the wood grain. I'm quite pleased with how that came out.

Unfortunately I made these cookies before I did my cookie spreading experiment so the squares aren't crisp and clean. With all that I learned, they just might be squarerer next time. :)

2 comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...