Google Sugar Dot Cookies: First Communion Sugar Cookies

Thursday, August 14, 2014

First Communion Sugar Cookies

Sugar Cookies Decorated with Royal Icing for a First Communion


The date on these cookies give me away.  Obviously I made these months ago.  I'm so behind on posting!

These cookies gave me a run for my money.  I had a really hard time making those small crosses.  I think I made the transfers three times.  They were wonky.  They broke.  They cratered.  Finally I added sugar sprinkles on top of the transfers.  That solved my problems and actually looked alright.

The large message cookies were placed onto a "cupcake cake" in the shape of a cross.

Sugar cookies are available for purchase on my website.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...