Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Valentine Cookie Decorating Party - February 2015

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentine Cookie Decorating Party - February 2015

Sugar Cookie Decorating Party - Middletown, MD - February 7, 2015

Join me for a cookie decorating party!  We'll be decorating "punny" Valentine cookies!


Take home 8 cookies that you decorated.  Favor bags, ribbon and punny tags will be provided.  The cookies will be ready to give to your honey, the kids, teachers......


Bat - I'm batty about you.
Butterfly - You make my heart aflutter.
Rocket - You're a blast!
Bird - Will you be my tweetheart?
Moustache - I moustache you to be my valentine.
Glasses - I only have eyes for you.k
Sheep - I love ewe.
Whale - Whale you be mine.


Party is February 7, 2015, 6:30 - 8:30 pm in Middletown, MD.  Come join me!

More information and to register.....Cookie Parties


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...